Secrets Revealed on How to Host Your Own Online Summits
An online summit is an event involving a group of experts in a specific niche. It's usually conducted as a series of webinars in interview format.
There's a lot you can gain from being an organizer of your own summit.
What am I talking about? Here are just a few
- Connecting With The Right People
- Gaining Instant Credibility with Your Market
- Building Your Email List from Free Traffic
- Letting Others Create Your Products
- Allowing Big Names to Give You Traffic
- Building Lucrative, Long-Term Relationships with Other Marketers in Your Niche
- Knowing the Exact Product to Create
You know, a person could fill up an entire instructional video course with all these secrets. I know, because I did.
It's called "How to Host Your Own Online Summit". It's chock full of secrets for more credibility, traffic, and sales. Not only do I tell you about them, I show you exactly how to get them!
Here's just some of what you will learn:
- What exactly is an online summit, and why you should be hosting them
- Why you don't have to be a famous expert to put on a summit
- How to add thousands of targeted subscribers to your email list, for free
- Best practices for running a summit
- How to build solid business relationships that will benefit you for years
- Automation tools to help you with your summits
- How to use outsourcing to cut your workload and free your time
- How to get experts to appear on your summit, even if you don't know them
- How to get a big audience to show up for your summits
- Maximizing the income you make from your summit
- And much more
Just click the orange button below to get started, and I'll see you on the inside.
The IM Dojo was created to provide a place for you to learn how to build your Internet-based business or learn how to use the Internet to market your offline business.
How are the courses delivered? What's the format?
Once you enroll in a course, the lessons will be immediately available in your account. If you take multiple courses, they will all appear in your one IM Dojo account: one login for everything.
Our courses are video-based. Some of them have extra materials in other formats, such as checklists or worksheets in PDF format or audio interviews.
The IM Dojo system remembers where you left off in each course, so you don't have to (even on another device). The lessons you've completed are marked as such. You can always go back and rewatch previous lessons whenever you want.
Are there monthly fees?
Currently all of our courses are one-time investments, except for The Vault, which is a subscription which includes access to a collection of courses.
How long will I have access to the course?
Once you enroll in a course, you will have ongoing access to it and will be able to come back and watch the lessons anytime you want.
What are the system requirements?
The dojo was built on a software platform specifically designed for presenting online courses on nearly any device that can display a web browser, including PC and Mac, tablets (iPad, Android, or Windows), and smartphones (iPhone, Android, or Windows).
What about updates?
If any lessons or other course materials are added or updated after you sign up for a course, you will automatically get those updates at no extra charge.
What about support?
In the dojo, we are here for you. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns about a course, please get in touch using one of the many Help, Support, or Contact links on the site.
Is there a guarantee?
If you aren't satisfied with a course you purchased, just let us know within 30 days for a prompt refund. Obviously, you will no longer have access to a course that has been refunded.